- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I want everyone to know that Zim's Tire is the most honest and caring automotive repair business that a person could ever find. I have taken all my car's to Zim's for over 15 years and have always been more than satisfied with the results. Wayne and his team always explain the issues and options before conducting a repair. I trust them with every vehicle I've owned from a Ford Ranger to a Mercedes Benz AMG. They take care of my vehicles like the vehicles are their own. I highly recommend Zim's and promise you that you will be glad you went there.Chris Fritz, 04/12/2021
Quick. Easy. They have always been my favorite place to go. I think I'm gonna stop trying anywhere else.Dave L.
Every time I do business with these folks I leave happy. While I am there, I can see how accommodating they are with the other customers that they have, also. Nice people, good service.Jim G.
My wife and I called many places getting tire prices. I spoke with a very informative woman on the phone. She gave us the best deal in town. We were quoted an out the door price, once we got there she took our information. Once our car was done yep you guessed it. Its was exactly what we were quoted. Thanks, will do business with you guys again soon.Tj L.
I have an older truck that I use for farm work. It kept quitting and leaving me stranded. I had a few people look at it, even a dealer, and no one could tell me what was wrong with it. Zims had it a few days and had it up and running. Wayne is a great guy and always willing to work with me. Honest friendly service that I highly recommend.Rodney R.
I've been coming here for a while. Wayne and his team are honest, fair, and they explain all that needs fixing and if you don't understand (like me), they break down for you. I will always bring my car here.Sandi C.